Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanksgiving in Arizona 2009

We had such a fun eventful Thanksgiving holiday! We drove there through the night, I thought "perfect, Gordo will sleep the whole way!" Well, no it didn't exactly go down that way! He slept til about 11pm and was awake and crying til about 1:30am! We stopped a couple times so Tory could sleep but for the most part we just drove the entire night!

Our first stop was Tory's Good friend Mike and Josephina and their adorable daughter Isolina. We showed up at their doorstep at about 8am looking tired and haggard! We stayed at there house Saturday to Sunday, We also got to hang out with Tory's other good friend Jeff and his cute wife Page! It was so fun to see them! They were trying to per sway us to move to AZ and I must say the offer was very tempting in the 78 degree weather!

Our next stop was to my grandpa Ron's house. He and his wife own a cute bed and breakfast in Hereford Arizona. It is so beautiful there! You would never guess you were in Arizona. We arrived at his house Sunday night and we were welcomed by the best spaghetti I have had! I guess my grandpa has been perfecting it for years! So good! He was so cute with Gordon, he gave him this case of golf balls with Disney characters on them! Gordon loved them of course. He said he's been holding on to them for 10 years waiting for the perfect person to give them to, and when little Gordo showed him his mad golf skills, he was impressed and Gordon got the balls!! The next day he took Troy Golfing with him! It was a short stay but very fun!

Our next and final stop in Arizona was to my Grandma Gretchen's house where we would stay from Monday to Friday. It was so fun to her and it has been years now for me and for Tory and Gordon it was the first time they met! We also got to spend Thanksgiving with the cute Krieg Family! We had so much fun, my grandma was great with wild Gordie! She luckily still had all the toys from when Adair was little and Gord loved them! It was a very memorable thanks giving!

On our trip home we stopped in Vegas to stay with my family, they were there for Will's soccer tournament! It was so fun to see Katie it had been forever!



Gordie with Isolina, Mike and Josephina's little girl!
Tory and Mike! I'm mean come on would you expect anything different!


Josephina and little Isolina!

Gordon at Grandpa Ron's. He loved running around up there.
My cute boy!

Kyle with Gordon. While I was helping Grandma prep for Thanksgiving dinner, Tory and Kyle took Gordon to the zoo!



Gordon loved uncle Randy!
Board games and the Kriegs go hand in hand! It was so fun playing games with them, I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!

Top: Jackie, Grandma G, Randy. Bottom: Carson, Tory, Me and Kyle! Man I miss those guys!


Me with my cute sisters Annie and Katie!


The whole family at Will's soccer tournament!

1 comments:

Brooke and Jeremy Hallows said...

Looks like you guys had a fun thanksgiving. I have tried yo send thos pictures to you like five times, but for some reason they won't send. I will put them on a CD and mail them to you....sorry