Friday, August 20, 2010

The Fourth of July 2010


This 4th of July was so fun this year! I still love this holiday, however I so wanted Gordon to enjoy the fireworks, they are one of my favorite parts of the holiday but no, my son was terrified of them! Hopefully next year he will like them!
At the Breakfast. They are building a rec center where the Evergreen park is, so they moved it to the Jr. High just down the street.

Getting ready for the parade! Outfit picked out by Grandma Holly!
Emmy, Trygg and the kids came for their first time!
Charlie. Maggie, Holland, and GoGo!
Izzi, Henry, Mia and Gordie
Me and Gordon, Maddie and Emmerson, Cacia and Adele!
Dallas, Cacia, Adele, Tyler, Colton, Colton's girlfriend I don't remember her name!
Cade and Katie
Carollyn, Erin and Ellie
Tanner, Carey, Eme and Maddie. It's been years since they have come to the parade it was so fun having them there!
Heidi and mom. Rex was there too but no pic of him
We walked our kids down the route Adele and Holland didn't make it!
Tory catching a watermelon while jumping off the diving board! We tried to recreate the SLCC activities at the Gatrell's pool!

My cute dad had most of the kids on the tramp!
Cacia made the cutest flag cookies to bring to the fireworks! Gordon was in such a good mood before they started I thought he might just make it...
...I was wrong! We took our walk of shame five mins after the first one went off!

1 comments:

Our Family said...

yo I have a best friend named Chelsey Tomas who went to school with you and saw you on my blog list do you remember her at all!! Kinda funny small world.